Keen to learn the full-strength version of small group reading practices such as Lit Circles, Reciprocal Teaching and Language Experience Approach?
Sign up to this course to learn:
- The what, why and how of 5 small group instructional practices (Language Experience approach, Strategy Groups, Close Reading, Lit Circles and Reciprocal Teaching)
- The history and research base of each practice
- Practical ideas for implementing the full-strength version of each practice.
- Cost: $250+GST ($275.00AUD)
- Please email [email protected] if you'd like to pay via school invoice.
- You will have access to the lessons in the course for 6 months from the purchase date.
- 5% of all profits are donated to the Indigenous Literacy Foundation.