Teach writing with confidence online PD (July 9)
$165.00 inc. GST
Out of stock
This online PD will cover:
- What research says about effective writing instruction.
- The difference between assigning writing and actually teaching it.
- Practical ways to increase student engagement and skill in writing.
- Choosing and delivering effective minilessons in writing for students in years 2-6.
As with all Oz Lit PDs, you will leave the day with lots of practical strategies to trial in your classroom the very next day. (Well, considering this PD is on the school holidays, you’ll be ready to implement them at the start of Term 3).
- When: Thursday July 9, 2020 (School holidays for Vic, Tas and NSW).
- Where: Online using Zoom
- Time: 9:00am-3:00pm (Melbourne Time)
- Cost: Special intro price of $150+GST per person (with 5% being donated to the Indigenous Literacy Foundation)
- (If you’d like an invoice so your school can pay, just send an invoice request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
You’ll get: a full day online PD, a copy of the PowerPoint slides and a supporting resources pack.